Book the Best Food Tours in Modena
Select Your Experience
- Visit the Modena vinegar cellar and gain a deep understanding of how balsamic vinegar is made on a guided tour.
- Get a chance to taste the exotic balsamic vinegar and savor its diverse flavors, textures, and intensities.
- Discover the wooden barrels made from different types of wood such as oak, chestnut, cherry, mulberry, and ash, used to age the balsamic vinegar, adding unique flavors and richness to its taste profile.
- Choose from two different time slots for the tour based on your preference and convenience.
- Guided tour of vinegar cellar "La Vedetta"
- Tasting of balsamic vinegar
- Lunch, dinner, or aperitif
- Tip: Modena has a rich culinary heritage. Visiting local markets, restaurants, and specialty food shops can further immerse yourself in the region's gastronomy.
- The venue is accessible to wheelchairs and prams/strollers.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.